Programs & Training
Programs for HR Professionals
Bottom Line Results:
"I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed today’s seminar. Clearly there was a lot of thought and effort put into delivering such a detailed and up to date presentation and I really appreciate what was provided. The day exceeded my expectations and I look forward to attending upcoming seminars."
- Brenda Santillo
Human Resources Director
Compliance Materials and Guidance
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are we required to photocopy ID's of new employees when completing the I-9 Form?
- How do I know if documents presented by the employee when completing Form I-9 are genuine?
- How long must I keep I-9 forms?
- What is considered document abuse discrimination under the Immigration Reform and Control Act?
- What is the current version of the I-9 Form?
- What is the time frame for completing the I-9?
- Employer Use of Social Security Numbers: Legal Issues
- Safe Harbor for Employers Who Receive a No-Match Letter
- Social Security and Immigration Law: A Tight Spot
- Form I-9
- I-9 Handbook for Employers
- Office of Special Counsel for Immigration Related Unfair Employment Practices
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services
- USDOJ: Guide to Fair Employment