SECOND SESSION ADDED
It’s the highly skilled HR manager that can administer simultaneously the NJ Workers’ Compensation Law, Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you are not willing just to throw up your hands, this is the seminar for you!
John Sarno, Esq and Robin Ross, Esq will take you through the complexities of the laws in a Q&A format. Including:
- Can an employer terminate someone on workers’ comp?
- Does FMLA apply during periods of workers’ comp?
- Can an employer require an employee to use paid time off during their period of disability
- Can an employer retroactively designate FMLA
- Must an employer have light duty and, if so, can it be limited to workers comp?
- Are there other accommodations that are required?
- What is retaliation?
- When can an employer obtain a fitness for duty report?
- What are the medical privacy issues that an employer should know?
$95 per person (EANJ Member)
$125 per person (Non-Member)
Substitutions are permitted, however in order to meet program commitments, cancellations made less than two (2) full working days before the program date or "no-shows", must be charged the full registration fee. Cancellations should be submitted, in writing, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for directions to the Preferred Services Training Center - Google Map Directions
HRCI Credits pending