Whether you have one employee or one thousand, the common interest shared by all employers is to attract and retain good people, people in whom you can invest; in their health, safety and career development. GOOD EMPLOYERS will attract and retain GOOD PEOPLE. GOOD EMPLOYERS:
- Provide healthcare coverage to employees and their families.
- Support the retirement security of employees and their families.
- Care about the well-being of employees and their families.
- Pay fair and reasonable wages.
- Embrace diversity and respect the dignity of individuals.
- Make sound and responsible employment decisions.
- Strive to be better
Regardless of the amount of time spent helping a member, each member receives prompt attention, expert assistance and informed guidance from EANJ's professional staff.
EANJ strives to deliver bottom line results to all of its members. See what our members have to say.
EANJ's Board of Directors
Learn more about an EANJ membership from commonly asked questions.
Promoting the cause of dignity and respect in the workplace. Learn more about our 100 year story.
Congratulations to EANJ Members named Best Places to Work in New Jersey. See the full list of award recipients.
Directions to our office and parking information.