- Overview of Employment Verification Procedures
- History of the Immigration Reform and Control Act
- Hired! Work Authorized? – Completing the I-9 Form
- Recent Updates and Changes to the I-9 Form and M-274
- Mistakes That Can Really Cost Employers
- I-9 Audits and Government Investigations
- Social Security Mismatch Issues
- USCIS' E-Verify Program
- ICE's IMAGE Program
- Anti-Discrimination Provisions
(Invited), U.S. Dept. of Justice, Office of Special Counsel
Victoria Donoghue, Esq. , Nachman & Associates, P.C.
David H. Nachman, Esq., Nachman & Associates, P.C.
David Basham, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Alan Janda, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Hackensack Campus
Contact Nachman & Associates for more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-670-0006 x. 110
EANJ is a co-sponsor of this event.