On March 2, 2012 the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia upholding the authority of the National Labor Relations Board (Board) to require most private-sector employers to post a notice notifying employees of their rights under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA). Starting on April 30, 2012, most employers will have to post notices at their work site and, in many cases, online. This seminar will cover:
• Overview of the National Labor Relations Act Poster
• Defining "interference" and "discrimination"
• Pro-union and other legally-protected speech
• Handling Employee Questions
• Developing an appropriate management philosophy
John J. Sarno
EANJ Training Room
30 W. Mount Pleasant Avenue
Livingston, NJ 07039
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
(registration at 9:30 AM)
EANJ Members: $55
Non Members: $75
Substitutions are permitted, however in order to meet program commitments, cancellations made less than two (2) full working days before the program date or "no-shows", must be charged the full registration fee.
HRCI Pre-Approval Pending