An EANJ Sponsored Event
New Jersey's leading business executives and policymakers will meet for a day of information and innovation at New Jersey: State of the State 2011 on Thursday, October 27th at The Palace at Somerset Park.
Revitalizing Our Economy, this year’s New Jersey: State of the State 2011 conference, will bring New Jersey’s most influential decision-makers in business, government, and academia together to weigh in on the opportunities and the challenges that we face as a state. This all-day session will focus on the state's business environment, the real estate market, healthcare, innovation, and the economy.
New Jersey: State of the State 2011 is for anyone with an interest in the future of New Jersey, including:
- Senior business executives and managers from finance, technology, real estate, telecommunications, healthcare, manufacturing, and others;
- Representatives from banking, securities, money management, pension funds, and venture capital; and
- Government officials, leading academicians and those interested in the vitality of the New Jersey economy.
The first of what will be an annual State of the State series, the event aims to be New Jersey’s premier business and public policy conference. You won’t want to miss these candid, informed conversations with some of the smartest people in New Jersey about how to move our state forward.
PROGRAM (panels in formation):
New Jerseyans and Healthcare: Who Will Pay the Bill?
- Doing Business in New Jersey: A Conversation with Leading CEO’s
- New Jersey’s Real Estate Market: Is Recovery Near?
- New Jerseyans and Healthcare: Who Will Pay the Bill?
- Overcoming New Jersey’s Political Dysfunction
- Innovation in New Jersey: Have We Lost Our Edge?
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS TO DATE (please check on-line for updated speakers):
- Tracyce McDaniel
President & CEO, Choose New Jersey
- Darryl Isherwood
Editor, Politicker NJ
- Patrick Murray
Founding Director, Monmouth University Polling Institute
- Beth Fitzgerald
|Early Registration (through Sept. 30):||$295|
|Registration (after Sept. 30):||$350|
|Government, Non-Profit & Educational Organizations:||$195|
Conference Fee includes Breakfast, Lunch & Refreshments.
For more information and registration, please contact the Council at 908.580.0946 or firstname.lastname@example.org.