Due to high demand, we've added this third session.
The National Labor Relations Board (Board) has issued a Final Rule requiring most private-sector employers to post a notice notifying employees of their rights under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA). The rule will take effect on November 14, 2011. The Notice must be posted by November 14, 2011. This seminar will cover:
- Overview of the National Labor Relations Act Poster
- Defining "interference" and "discrimination"
- Pro-union and other legally-protected speech
- Handling Employee Questions
- Developing an appropriate management philosophy
John J. Sarno
Saddle Brook Marriott
138 New Pehle Avenue
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
Click here for directions to the Saddle Brook Marriott - Directions
1:00pm - 4:00pm
(registration at 12:30 pm)
EANJ Members: $75
Non Members: $95
Substitutions are permitted, however in order to meet program commitments, cancellations made less than two (2) full working days before the program date or "no-shows", must be charged the full registration fee.
HRCI Pre-Approval Pending