INTERNET APPLICANTS/COMPENSATION PRACTICES
Who should attend:
HR professionals, recruiters, anyone involved in the applicant decision-making process or affirmative action compliance process.
Note: This is not a basics AA workshop.
The OFCCP’S “New Internet Applicant” regulations have been in effect since February 6, 2006 but the reality is that many companies are still struggling with implementing procedures enabling them to be compliant with the regulations and to take advantage of the benefits provided to employers by the regulations.
The OFCCP is beginning to focus on compliance with the Internet Applicant Regulations and continues to focus on the pursuit of compensation practices during compliance reviews.
In addition to re-visiting the OFCCP’s Internet Applicant Regulations, this workshop will also review the Regulatory Obligations for analyzing compensation along with current compliance trends in both areas.
Topics will include:
- The four prong definition of an internet applicant
- Establishing basic qualifications and the benefits of doing so
- Implementing applicant tracking systems that match the definition
- Contractor’s obligations to solicit race/gender
- Best practices on grouping compensation data for analysis
- The OFCCP’S newest version of its Compliance Review screening tool
- Reacting to compensation requests by OFCCP Compliance Officers
Employers Association of New Jersey
Glenn Barlett Consulting Services, LLC
Crowne Plaza Hotel
36 Valley Road
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
(registration at 8:30 AM, program will start promptly at 9:00 AM)
EANJ members: $125 per person
Non members: $175 per person
(Registration Fee includes continental breakfast)
HRCI credits pending
Substitutions are permitted, however in order to meet program commitments, cancellations made less than two (2) full working days before the program date or "no-shows", must be charged the full registration fee.