Employers continue to contend with an increasingly challenging talent management environment. Improving workplace culture, attracting and retaining talent and providing professional development opportunities for employees at all levels of the organization are critical objectives.
By effectively partnering with owners and business leaders to understand the business and its challenges, HR Professionals are better equipped to develop, retain and engage top talent.
During this 3-session Premier Course, we will focus on identifying competencies needed for organizational success, methods for assessing and cultivating incumbent talent and strategies for energizing and developing employees to drive organizational success.
Session 1: Wednesday February 22, 2023
Identifying Competencies for Success
- Critical roles and competencies necessary for delivering results
- Organizational culture and how it enables or hinders success
- Ensuring the HR Strategy is aligned with business needs
- Understanding the link between employee engagement and productivity
Session 2: Wednesday March 1, 2023
Cultivating Internal Talent
- Building an internal talent pipeline
- Identifying high performers for advancement
- Enabling flexibility though cross-training
- Effectively coaching and mentoring
- Rewarding knowledge and skills transfer
Session 3: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
Energizing and Engaging Incumbents
- Motivating high performing employees
- Leading through change
- Building employee resiliency and strengthening health and wellness
- Developing succession plans
Susan Russo works with both internal and external clients to ensure that their business and workforce strategies are effectively aligned to best meet customer needs. Susan earned a Master of Human Resource Management degree from Rutgers University. She is a certified Senior Professional of Human Resources (SPHR) and certified Global Professional of Human Resources (GPHR) through the Human Resources Certification Institute. She is a certified Lominger 360 review feedback coach through Korn Ferry. Susan is also certified as a SHRM-SCP through the Society for Human Resource Management and serves as an instructor for the SHRM certification test preparation course. She is also an Adjunct Professor at Fairleigh Dickinson University Silberman College of Business.
Virtual sessions via Zoom. Details on accessing the program will be sent out as we near the start date of the program.
The cost of this Premier Course is $650 per person for EANJ members and $1,300 per person for non-members. Payment due in advance.
Cancellation Policy - Cancellations must be received by 5:00pm ET on February 17, 2023 . Refunds will not be granted for any cancellations after this time.
HRCI & SHRM CP Credits
Each participant will be eligible to receive two (2) recertification credits per weekly session.