Customized Supervisory Training - Good people, good organizations
"Eight out of ten supervisors underperform as they step into a new leadership role." -Emerge Leadership Group
Customized training at your location
Whether in a union or nonunion workplace, retention of good supervisors is critical to the success of any organization. But like all valuable assets, supervisors must be developed so that they have the proper skills to lead others. Although like all valuable assets, managers and staff must be developed so that they have the proper skills to be successful.
Practical knowledge for bottom line results.
Through our partnership with Change & Response Strategies, LLC customized training can be delivered at your location, including:
Essential Supervision Skills
- Essential Communication and Listening Skills
- Critical Management Do’s and Don’ts
- Fostering a Culture of Wellbeing and Excellence
- Preventing Workplace Harassment
- Performance Management
- Providing Feedback/Coaching/Performance Appraisals
- Employee Motivation and Engagement
- Goal Setting/Team Building
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving
- Stress and Attention Management/Mindfulness
- Time Management/Project Management
- Meeting Facilitation
- Workplace Wellbeing
- Service Excellence
- Lean Administration/Manufacturing/Lean Thinking
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving/Root Cause Analysis
- Conflict Management/Resolution Strategies
- Anger-Related Management/Legal Issues
- Verbal Defense Techniques
- OSHA training
Advanced Leadership Skills
- Ethics, Trust and Leadership/Corporate Compliance
- Strategic Planning
- Restorative, Community and Legacy Leadership
- Silent Leadership
- The Art of Influencing Others
- Establishing Social Capital
- Leadership Presence
- Professional and Ethical Presence
Customized Training Fees:
Through our training partnership with Change & Response Strategies, LLC, EANJ will customize training to meet your unique needs. Recommended class size is fifteen to twenty participants.
Fees start at $775 per 3-hour session.
For more information, please contact John Sarno at email@example.com
Nothing in any training session is designed to either directly or indirectly persuade employees concerning their organizing or bargaining rights, or to assist employers to avoid a labor union or to remain union-free.