The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has published a revised version of the Form I-9 which will be effective August 1, 2023. USCIS has made substantial changes to the document to streamline the process of completing the Form I-9.
Join us for an informative webinar on this topic. The program will cover the following:
- How to complete the new version of the Form I-9
- What are the changes to Form I-9 and its instructions
- What documents are necessary to verify identity and employment authorization
- New documents added to List of Acceptable Documents for verification
- When may you use the alternative document examination procedure
- What is E-Verify and how can you use it
David Nachman Esq. Nachman Phulwani Zimovcak (NPZ) Law Group, P.C.
Robin Ross, Esq., Employers Association of NJ
EANJ Member Pricing
$85 per registrant for EANJ Members***
****EANJ members MUST use discount code EANJMEMBER on registration page to receive member pricing****
Non-EANJ Member Pricing
$165 per registrant for Non-Members
Payment due in advance. A copy of the recording will be made available to paid registrants upon request and will be accessible for a period of three months following the live air date. No refunds will be provided.