Whether and how to require employees to get vaccinated
Following New Jersey’s submission of its statewide plan to deploy a vaccine for COVID-19, vaccine administration has been rolled out slowly but steadily, with nearly 900,000 doses administered (as of February 4th). At the same time, many employers are considering requiring workers to get vaccinated, weighing potential legal risks. Alternatively, voluntary programs must follow various protocols.
This one-hour webinar will cover:
- Summary of the state implementation plan
- Timelines for implementation
- The employer’s role
- Federal and state employment law issues
- Mandatory versus voluntary programs
- Reasonable Accommodations
John J. Sarno, Esq.
Free of charge but registration required