An employee handbook is a useful tool for communicating with employees. It allows employers to publish policies and rules in a cost-effective, convenient way. A poorly written handbook is one of easiest way for an employer to end up in court, whereas one which is well written and organized clearly sets forth expectations for employees; describes what they can expect from their employer; and lays out any legal obligations as to an employer and an employee’s rights.
- What is the purpose of your employee handbook?
- Make sure your handbook is NOT an employment contract
- What policies are essential to include in the handbook
- What are the key disclaimers and qualifiers every handbook should contain
- Ways in Which Your Handbook Can Come to Your Defense
$55 for EANJ Members and SHRM Partners (unlimited registrations per company)
$95 Non-Members (unlimited registrations per company)
Long distance phone charges will apply
Approved for one (1) HRCI Credit
(After registering, confirmation, instructions & reminders will be emailed to you directly from our Conference Service Provider: email@example.com)