The NJ Department of Labor and Workforce Development (LWD) has issued the long-awaited final regulations implementing NJ’s Earned Sick Leave law. The commentary accompanying the final regs address over 100 outstanding issues cited by EANJ and others, providing insight into how LWD will enforce the new rule, including:
- Definition of a “benefit year”;
- What qualifies as “school-related events”;
- Front-load employers and carry over issues;
- Blackout dates;
- Bonuses and earned sick leave rate of pay;
- Payout of unused time at year end;
- And so much more
This law applies to every employer in New Jersey regardless of company size.
$60 for EANJ Members
(unlimited registrations per company)
Invoices are sent to attendees after the program.
Pre-Approved for 1 HRCI & SHRM-CP/SCP Recertification Credit