The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has updated guidance to employers on protecting workers from Covid-19 infection. Among other things, the guidance addresses:
• What employers should do to maintain a COVID free workplace,
• How to treat higher risk employees,
• When to isolate workers,
• Making the COVID-19 vaccine available,
• Not distinguishing between workers who are vaccinated and those who are not,
• and record keeping requirements.
John J. Sarno, Esq.
Free for EANJ Members but registration required
Closed to the public