As State and Federal authorities begin issuing guidance to enable business to reopen and employees to return to work in-person, employers need a strategy for that return that considers a matrix of employment law issues.
Employers will need to consider practical issues of workplace safety, as well as many issues arising from re-integrating their workforce, such as who gets a recall notice, medical privacy, and job protections.
Join Robin Ross and John Sarno for a comprehensive two-hour briefing, including:
- Demographic break down of New Jersey businesses,
- Understanding COVID-19 and its risks,
- State infection data and demographics,
- COVID-19 tracing,
- OSHA, CDC and Emergency Executive Order guidance,
- Social distancing,
- Personal Protective Equipment,
- Prioritizing the recall – identifying critical jobs,
- Returning from furlough, selection criteria,
- I-9, New Hire requirements,
- Unemployment Compensation eligibility,
- COVID-19 job protection,
- Avoiding Job Discrimination,
- Requiring COVID test prior to return,
- Requiring temperature before entering facility,
- Other medical inquiries and
- Medical privacy.
Robin Ross, Esq. & John Sarno, Esq.
$95 for EANJ Members & NJBIA Members (unlimited registrations per company)
$150 Non-Members (unlimited registrations per company)
Invoices are sent to attendees after the program.
Pre-Approved for 1 HRCI & SHRM-CP/SCP Recertification Credit