The newly enacted Pregnant Workers Fairness Act (PWFA) provides for expanded protections under federal law for pregnant workers needing an accommodation to perform their job duties. Additionally, the newly enacted Providing Urgent Maternal Protections for Nursing Mothers (PUMP) Act expands protections for breastfeeding employees in the workplace.
In addition to these two new laws, NJ law also provides for protection for pregnant workers. Join us for this one-hour webinar as we provide an overview of the job protection laws surrounding pregnant employees, including:
- NEW: Federal Pregnant Workers Fairness Act (PWFA)
- NEW: Providing Urgent Maternal Protections for Nursing Mothers (PUMP)
- Federal Pregnancy Discrimination Act (PDA)
- NJ Pregnant Workers’ Fairness Act (NJPWFA)
- Break time for nursing mothers
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and NJ Family Leave Act (NJFLA)
Speaker: Amy M. Vazquez
EANJ Member Pricing
$85 per registrant for EANJ Members***
****EANJ members MUST use discount code EANJMEMBER on registration page to receive member pricing****
Non-EANJ Member Pricing
$165 per registrant for Non-Members
Payment due in advance. A copy of the recording will be made available to paid registrants upon request and will be accessible for a period of three months following the live air date. No refunds will be provided.